A ministry committed to developing Godly and responsible leaders who will influence their generation and transform their communities for a better tomorrow.
Building responsible citizens today for a better tomorrow through the Infallible Word of God to reshape vision, thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors and empowering people with a vision for global impact.
Our focus is to reach out to the unreached and under evangelized rural areas; to church the unchurched under privileged communities and to encourage missionaries and pastors working in the Third World countries.
Statement of Faith
- We believe there is One True God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection.
- We believe the Bible is infallible and inspired Word of God profitable for teaching, for reproof, correction, and for training in righteousness.
- We believe salvation is by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit and that the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is one of the gifts from God.
- We believe in divine healing (spirit, soul and body) is the atoning work of Jesus our Savior.
- We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the unsaved unto eternal damnation.
What We Do
- We are committed to Building a People who Love God; Win people to Christ; Make Disciples and Advance the Kingdom of God.
- We are committed to Developing Leaders, Influencing People and Transforming Communities to reshape visions, thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors.
- We are committed to Helping people Discover, Develop and Deploy their God-given talents/gifts/potential to serve God, one another and minister to a dying world.
- We are committed to empowering people to use their creativity, imagination and innovations to meet the needs of our generation.
- We are committed to improving socio-economic and community development for self-empowerment.
- We are committed to establishing Christian education to meet the educational needs of our society to eradicate illiteracy.
Building open-minded people of faith, excellence, loyalty, integrity, honesty, humility and accountability through the teachings of the Bible.
Gloryhouse International Church, Inc. is located in the State of Minnesota. The church started as a monthly prayer meeting in September 2005. We had our first Sunday service in January, 2006 at the Cedar Park Elementary School gymnasium with three families (six adults and six children). It was incorporated as a non-profit organization in the State of Minnesota as All Nations Glory Chapel, Inc. In January 2010 the name was changed to Gloryhouse International Church. GIC is a thriving church ministering God’s love, healing and deliverance to hurting people through a Christ-Centered message. From its embryonic stage the ministry has attracted many people from different nationalities, culture, race and ethnicity. Gloryhouse is located in the city of Brooklyn Center in the State of Minnesota with affiliated churches (Floodgates Destiny Chapels) in Ghana and Kenya.