Gloryhouse International Church started as a monthly prayer fellowship in a basement with three families in September 2005. The church was registered in in the State of Minnesota in January 2006 as ALL NATIONS GLORY CHAPEL, INC. and had our first Sunday service at the Cedar Park Elementary School gymnasium with 7 adults and 6 children. The name of the church was changed to GLORYHOUSE INTERNATIONAL CHURCH, INC. in 2010.. The current place of worship is 277 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, (Suite #108) in the city of Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
Tenets of Faith
1. We believe there is One True God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection.
3. We believe the Bible is infallible and inspired Word of God profitable for teaching, for reproof, correction, and for training in righteousness.
4. We believe salvation is received by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit and that the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is one of the gifts from God.
6. We believe in divine healing (spirit, soul and body) is the atoning work of Jesus our Savior.
7. We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and resurrection life.
Core Value and Philosophy
· Love: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength…. ‘and love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Luke 10:27).
· Compassion: Love and compassion go hand in hand. “Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble” (1 Peter 3:8; Matthew 9:36).
· Worship & Intimacy: We believe God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” (John 4:24). Members are encouraged to spend time in private prayer and corporate prayer as they pursue God in holiness and in truth.
· Discipleship & Missions: We attract and win new members to Christ. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-17).
· Knowledge & Wisdom: We believe the teachings of the Bible gives knowledge and wisdom. “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15).
· Fellowship: We believe coming together for fellowship is important. “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching” (Hebrews 10:25). Members who are not able to attend services are to connect through social media, Facebook, etc.
· Service: Service to Mankind through community service is service to God. “For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me’ (Matthew 25:35-40). We believe in holistic ministry..